Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy Noir


That's Right! A new addition to the Viva La Juicy Perfume Family! 

Viva La Juicy Noir 

introduced July 2013 I happened to stumble upon this yesterday when I was browsing a perfume wholesalers website and seen they had it but it had already sold out. I thought to my self what the heck? When did I miss out on a new fragrance like this coming out especially since I've been buying so many perfumes as of lately it was nearly impossible for me to miss out on the release of this. It sparked my interest without a doubt I tend to love Juicy Couture fragrances aside from Peace Love Juicy that just smells like ass... I meant grass... fresh cut green grass. 

I will say the "Noir" in the name did intimidate me I didn't want to order this scent blindly as when I think "Noir" I think strong dark musky scents. 

This I didn't find anything musky or dark really about it. I stopped in my local Macy's last night after leaving Victoria Secret to check and see if my perfume counter had already received it. its been a hot seller the lady told me they had 2 bottles left and offered me a paper card that she had spritzed the fragrance on. I was pleasantly surprised by this scent to me it smelled like the classic Viva La Juicy with a twist a grape twist now this is where things get a little fuzzy I recall it as a sweetened grape but I can't explain if I would explain the grape as more of a grape soda smell or more of a grape juice smell. Without a doubt to me its sugared grapes maybe more like a sangria smell which I guess would be the best description as the actual description states berries and not grapes. 

Here is the scent descriptionAn enticing rendition of the original best-selling fragrance, Viva la Juicy Noir embodies the woman who is dangerous in a good way. She likes her eyes smoky and her lips rouge. Unapologetic, she takes risks and gets rewarded. A rich interpretation of the signature Viva la Juicy scent, Viva la Juicy Noir highlights the succulent ripe berry notes and gourmand accents, while adding a juicy touch of honeysuckle and a sultry hint of sandalwood. Leave a lasting impression with Viva la Juicy Noir.

After my trip to Macy's I decided it was a scent I had to have not that I needed it I just had to have it LOL. I justified it as this week I get paid, I had birthday money ETC so I came home hopped online and found it nearly 50% off on eBay through a reputable seller. I did manage to purchase the 1.7fl oz for $39.99 which I felt was a fair price I HATE PAYING RETAIL! So look forward to seeing it in a future perfume haul. 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment